Remember the 90-day grace period to pay window, over the counter dues. Pay dues on time. We do not bill members to pay dues.
As of September 1st: Service charge on bad checks is $35.00
If your address or phone number has changed, please let us know at:
We offer SIX different ways to make a monthly DUES payment
1. You can mail a check or money order, payable to Local 250.
- Include your member ID# on your check or money order.
- If you don't have a member ID# yet, make sure your name and the last 4 digits of your SS# is on the check or money order.
2. You can call the Dues Office at (310) 660-0042 and make a payment with a credit card.
- A minimum of 3 months or more is required.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Fees Apply
3. You can pay on-line.
4. You can make a payment in person at the Dues Office. Cash, check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
5. There is a drop box located by the employee exit gate on Figueroa Street where you may leave your payment, to be accepted by the Dues Office on the following business day.
6. You can set up your payment through your bank, online or in person at your local bank branch.
- Set up account as "Online Bill Pay" or "Bill Payer"
o Payee with an account number
o Have check payable to Local Union 250
o Use your Member Id# as the "account number"
- Set up an email reminder (Example: An email will be sent from your bank website to your email approximately 7-10 days before the check is sent). This will give you the time to insure that you have the funds in the account. A second email will be sent when the check is disbursed to Local 250.