Local 250 Header
A/C & Ref Application
Contact Us
Current Events
Departed Members
Dues Payments
Quick Links

Local 250 Dues Office

18355 S. Figueroa St
Gardena CA 90248

Phone No. (310) 660-0042

Office hours:
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 12 noon
2 p.m. to 4 p.m.

Union Meeting night:
Please refer to calendar.

Method of payment of dues:

Remember the 90-day grace period to pay window, over the counter dues. Pay dues on time. We do not bill members to pay dues.

As of September 1st: Service charge on bad checks is $35.00

If your address or phone number has changed, please let us know at:
(310) 660-0042.

We offer SIX different ways to make a monthly DUES payment

1. You can mail a check or money order, payable to Local 250.

  • Include your member ID# on your check or money order.
  • If you don't have a member ID# yet, make sure your name and the last 4 digits of your SS# is on the check or money order.

2. You can call the Dues Office at (310) 660-0042 and make a payment with a credit card.

  • A minimum of 3 months or more is required.
  • We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
  • Fees Apply

3. You can pay on-line.

  • Go to www.ua250.org
  • o Dues Payment Button

    o First Time Login Set up

    o New Account Set up

  • To Set up your account, you will need to know your member ID# (This is found on the front of your membership card). Your name, phone number and email must match what we have in MTS.
  • Fees Apply

4. You can make a payment in person at the Dues Office. Cash, check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.

  • Monday-Friday
  • 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m., or 2:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.

5. There is a drop box located by the employee exit gate on Figueroa Street where you may leave your payment, to be accepted by the Dues Office on the following business day.

6. You can set up your payment through your bank, online or in person at your local bank branch.

  • Set up account as "Online Bill Pay" or "Bill Payer"

    o Payee with an account number

    o Have check payable to Local Union 250

    o Use your Member Id# as the "account number"

  • Set up an email reminder (Example: An email will be sent from your bank website to your email approximately 7-10 days before the check is sent). This will give you the time to insure that you have the funds in the account. A second email will be sent when the check is disbursed to Local 250.

Medical Claim Form:
Click the link below to go to the Southern California Pipe Trades Administrative Corporation website. Then click on the "FORMS" link. To return here, click your browsers "Back" button.


Political Education Committee Voluntary Wage
Deduction Forms

Please use the links provided to help fund the Political Action Committee. These funds will be used to further Union’s ability to be influential in political matters pertaining to the Union. Please note that the United Association form authorizes $0.05 per hour deduction and the District Council 16 form authorizes $0.01 per hour deduction. Your support is greatly appreciated.


United Association Political Education Committee Voluntary
Wage Deduction Authorization

Southern California Pipe Trades District Council 16 Political Education Committee Voluntary Wage Deduction Authorization